Roller Chain Sprocket – American Standard Series – 60 double single sprocket dimensions
Ansi Roller Chain Sprockets Specifications
|CHAIN SPROCKET||inch||ROLLER CHAIN||inch|
|Tooth Width B1||0.459″||Chain Pitch||3/4″|
|Hub Configuration||A||Roller Dia||0.468″|
|Tooth Width B2||Chain Number||60|
|Number of teeth||12 – 24||Number of Chain Rows||2|
|Hardened Teeth||Up to customer||American Standard sprocket|
|Black Oxide||Up to customer|
|Bore Type||Stock Bore / Taper Bore|
|Min bore size||3/4||Max bore size||2-3/4|
EPTS are able to provide high quality standard chain and sprocket,
include 60DS chain sprocket (3/4 inch chain sprocket).
12 tooth sprocket 60ds chain.
15 tooth sprocket 60ds chain.
20 tooth sprocket 60ds chain.
24 tooth sprocket 60ds chain…
ISO9001: 2015 and GB/T24001-2016 / ISO14001: 2015.
√ Corrosion resistance
√ Durable, robust and reliable
√ Bad condition resistance.
* roller chains based on the requirements of ANSI 60
* all sprockets with pilot bore
* EPG wDistributor of precision roller chains made from carbon steel. Available with 0.200 to 1.875 in. roller dia. Flat top, multi-flex and conveying chains are also offered.ill always adhere to it enterprise spirit of being practical, innovative, efficient and excellent to make the top international transmission drive.available with type A platewheels,single strand roller chain sprockets,double roller chain sprockets,triple roller chain sprockets,four strand roller chain sprocket
* material used for chain sprocket carbon steel 1040, c45
* heat treatment and special surface treatments are available on request:
black oxide sprocket with teeth hard
EPT ansi transmission chains and sprockets are widely used in Agriculture,Printing,Chemical,Food and Beverage,General Machinery,Oil and Gas,Packaging and Logistics,Paper Industry,Textile industry,Woodeworking Machinery and so on.
The biggest characteristic is that the sprockets can be customized in different standard and materials according to your requirements. Made from the steel and the up-to-date skills as well as precision procedures, the high quality sprockets can withstand strong pressure and high temperature.