Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CHINAMFG receipt of your detailed requirements.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
What are the advantages of using a modular transmission chain?
A modular transmission chain offers several advantages in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Modular transmission chains are designed with interchangeable components, allowing for easy customization and adaptability. The modular nature of these chains enables quick assembly and disassembly, making them ideal for applications that require frequent adjustments or modifications.
2. Easy Maintenance: Modular chains often have removable pins or links, which simplifies maintenance tasks such as cleaning, lubrication, and inspection. This feature reduces downtime and facilitates routine maintenance, contributing to improved overall equipment efficiency.
3. Enhanced Versatility: With modular chains, it’s possible to add or remove chain links, adjust chain length, or replace specific sections without replacing the entire chain. This versatility enables equipment designers and operators to accommodate changing needs, optimize performance, and reduce costs.
4. Reduced Inventory: The use of modular chains can minimize the need for stocking multiple chain sizes and types. Since modular chains offer flexibility and adjustability, a smaller inventory of chain components can be sufficient to meet various application requirements.
5. Cost-Effective: Modular transmission chains can provide cost savings in terms of maintenance, inventory management, and equipment adaptation. By minimizing downtime, simplifying maintenance tasks, and reducing the need for extensive spare parts, modular chains contribute to overall cost efficiency.
6. Improved Reliability: Modular chains are engineered to deliver reliable performance and withstand demanding operating conditions. The precision design and high-quality materials used in modular chains enhance their resistance to wear, fatigue, and shock loads, resulting in improved equipment reliability and longevity.
7. Customization Options: Manufacturers often offer a range of modular chain accessories, including attachments, guides, and specialized components, allowing for further customization to meet specific application requirements. This enables equipment designers to optimize performance and functionality.
Overall, the advantages of using a modular transmission chain include flexibility, easy maintenance, enhanced versatility, reduced inventory, cost-effectiveness, improved reliability, and customization options. These benefits make modular chains a preferred choice in many industries and applications where adaptability, efficiency, and performance are crucial.
How does the alignment of sprockets affect the lifespan of a transmission chain?
The alignment of sprockets plays a crucial role in the lifespan and performance of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Proper Load Distribution: When the sprockets are aligned correctly, the transmission chain is able to evenly distribute the load along its length. This ensures that the chain experiences uniform stress and minimizes the concentration of forces on specific chain links. Improper alignment can result in uneven load distribution, leading to accelerated wear and fatigue of the chain.
2. Reduced Friction and Wear: Proper alignment helps maintain the correct engagement between the chain and the sprockets. When the chain engages smoothly with the sprockets, friction and wear are minimized. On the other hand, misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to rub against the teeth or sides of the sprockets, leading to increased friction, wear, and potential chain failure.
3. Chain Tension: Sprocket alignment also affects the tension of the transmission chain. Proper alignment ensures that the chain remains properly tensioned throughout its operation. Excessive tension due to misalignment can lead to increased stress on the chain, resulting in accelerated wear, fatigue, and potential chain breakage. Insufficient tension can cause the chain to skip or disengage from the sprockets.
4. Smooth and Efficient Operation: When the sprockets are aligned correctly, the transmission chain experiences smooth and efficient operation. This allows for smooth power transfer, reduced vibration, and noise levels, and improved overall system performance. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to bind, jump, or produce excessive noise, leading to decreased efficiency and potential damage to the chain and sprockets.
5. Extended Chain Life: Proper sprocket alignment helps to extend the lifespan of the transmission chain. By ensuring that the chain operates within its design parameters and experiences minimal stress and wear, the risk of premature failure is reduced. This leads to longer chain life, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower overall operating costs.
It’s important to regularly inspect and maintain the alignment of sprockets in a transmission chain system. Proper installation, periodic alignment checks, and adjustment when necessary are essential for maximizing the lifespan and performance of the transmission chain.
Are there any industry standards or certifications for transmission chains?
Yes, there are industry standards and certifications that govern the manufacturing, quality, and performance of transmission chains. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. ANSI/ASME Standards: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) have developed standards for transmission chains, such as ANSI/ASME B29.1 for roller chains and ANSI/ASME B29.3 for pintle chains. These standards define the dimensions, materials, tolerances, and performance requirements for various types of transmission chains.
2. ISO Standards: The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has also established standards for transmission chains, including ISO 606 for short-pitch precision roller chains and ISO 1275 for short-pitch conveyor chains. These standards ensure global consistency and compatibility in terms of chain dimensions and performance.
3. DIN Standards: In Germany, the Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) has developed standards for transmission chains, such as DIN 8187 for roller chains and DIN 8181 for bush chains. These standards are widely used in Europe and define the specifications and requirements for chain design and performance.
4. Certifications: In addition to standards, there are certifications that validate the quality and performance of transmission chains. One notable certification is the ISO 9001:2015, which demonstrates that the manufacturer has implemented a quality management system and meets the specified criteria for consistent product quality.
It is important to note that adherence to these standards and certifications is voluntary but highly recommended. Choosing transmission chains that comply with recognized standards and certifications ensures that they have been manufactured and tested to meet specific criteria for performance, reliability, and durability.
When selecting transmission chains, it is advisable to look for products from reputable manufacturers who prioritize quality and compliance with industry standards. This helps to ensure that the chains you choose will meet the necessary requirements for your application and deliver reliable performance over time.
editor by CX 2023-11-13