Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
What are the benefits of using a maintenance-free transmission chain?
Using a maintenance-free transmission chain offers several advantages in terms of convenience, cost savings, and overall performance. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Reduced Maintenance Requirements: Maintenance-free transmission chains are designed to operate without the need for regular lubrication or additional maintenance tasks. This eliminates the time and effort typically associated with lubrication and inspection schedules, reducing overall maintenance requirements and associated costs.
2. Increased Operational Efficiency: Maintenance-free chains often incorporate specialized self-lubricating materials or coatings that provide excellent lubrication properties over an extended period. This helps to reduce friction, wear, and power losses, resulting in improved operational efficiency. The reduced friction also contributes to lower energy consumption and increased power transmission efficiency.
3. Extended Chain Life: Maintenance-free transmission chains are engineered to have a longer service life compared to traditional lubricated chains. The use of self-lubricating materials or coatings helps to minimize wear, corrosion, and elongation, ensuring the chain remains in optimal condition for an extended period. This leads to reduced downtime, fewer chain replacements, and lower replacement costs.
4. Clean and Environmentally Friendly: Maintenance-free chains do not require external lubrication, which means there is no need for oil or grease application. This results in a cleaner and more environmentally friendly working environment, as there is no risk of oil contamination or leakage. Additionally, maintenance-free chains often generate less noise due to reduced friction, contributing to a quieter working environment.
5. Application Versatility: Maintenance-free transmission chains are available in various types and sizes, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. They can be used in industries such as packaging, food processing, automotive, material handling, and many others where reliability, cleanliness, and reduced maintenance are essential.
It’s important to note that while maintenance-free transmission chains offer numerous benefits, they may not be suitable for all applications. Factors such as load capacity, operating conditions, and environmental factors should be considered when determining the appropriate chain type. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts will ensure the selection of a maintenance-free transmission chain that best meets the specific application requirements.
Can transmission chains be used in agricultural machinery?
Yes, transmission chains are commonly used in various types of agricultural machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Agricultural machinery often requires reliable and efficient power transmission to perform tasks such as harvesting, planting, tilling, and transporting. Transmission chains offer several advantages that make them suitable for agricultural applications:
1. High Strength and Load Capacity: Agricultural machinery often operates in demanding conditions and handles heavy loads. Transmission chains are designed to have high tensile strength and load-carrying capacity, making them capable of withstanding the rigorous demands of agricultural tasks.
2. Versatility: Transmission chains can be used in different agricultural machinery types, including tractors, combines, balers, harvesters, and sprayers. They are adaptable to a wide range of power transmission requirements, including transmitting torque, speed, and motion.
3. Durability: Agricultural environments can be harsh, with exposure to dirt, debris, moisture, and variable weather conditions. Transmission chains are built to withstand such conditions, and their robust construction and materials ensure long-lasting performance in agricultural machinery.
4. Easy Maintenance: Agricultural operations often involve extended working hours and remote locations. Transmission chains are relatively easy to inspect, lubricate, and maintain, allowing for efficient maintenance schedules in the field.
5. Cost-Effective: Compared to other power transmission options, transmission chains offer a cost-effective solution for agricultural machinery. They provide reliable power transfer, have a long service life when properly maintained, and are available at competitive prices.
When using transmission chains in agricultural machinery, it is essential to select the appropriate chain type and size based on the specific requirements of the equipment. Factors such as load capacity, speed, operating environment, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the transmission chain.
What are the key components of a transmission chain?
A transmission chain consists of several key components that work together to transmit power and motion efficiently. The main components of a transmission chain include:
- Inner Plates: These are flat metal plates with holes or slots for connecting the other components of the chain.
- Outer Plates: Similar to inner plates, outer plates provide additional strength and support to the chain.
- Pins: The pins hold the inner and outer plates together, creating a flexible link between them. They play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity and functionality of the chain.
- Bushings: Bushings are cylindrical components that fit into the holes of the inner and outer plates. They provide a smooth surface for the chain to rotate around the pins.
- Rollers: Rollers are cylindrical elements that fit between the inner plates and the bushings. They reduce friction and enable smooth movement as the chain engages with the sprockets.
- Solid Bushings (optional): In some transmission chains, solid bushings may be used instead of bushings with holes. Solid bushings provide additional strength and stability to the chain.
- Sprockets: Sprockets are toothed wheels that engage with the rollers of the transmission chain. They transfer power and motion to the chain, enabling it to drive various machinery and equipment.
These components work together to form a continuous loop that transmits power from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket, allowing the chain to transfer rotational motion and drive various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-11-28