Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CHINAMFG receipt of your detailed requirements.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
Can transmission chains be used in printing or packaging machinery?
Yes, transmission chains can be used in printing and packaging machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Printing and packaging machinery often require precise and reliable power transmission to drive various components such as conveyors, rollers, and printing plates. Transmission chains are well-suited for these applications due to their robustness, durability, and ability to handle high loads.
Benefits of using transmission chains in printing and packaging machinery include:
1. High Load Capacity: Transmission chains are capable of handling heavy loads, making them suitable for driving equipment such as printing cylinders, conveyor belts, and packaging rollers.
2. Precise Motion Control: Printing and packaging machinery often require precise motion control to achieve accurate printing, cutting, and folding processes. Transmission chains offer excellent positional accuracy, ensuring reliable and repeatable movement of components.
3. Reliability: Transmission chains are designed to withstand the demanding operating conditions typically encountered in printing and packaging machinery. They offer high resistance to wear, fatigue, and shock loads, providing reliable performance even in high-speed applications.
4. Versatility: Transmission chains are available in various sizes, pitches, and configurations, allowing for flexibility in adapting to different printing and packaging machine designs and requirements.
5. Easy Maintenance: Transmission chains are relatively easy to maintain. Regular lubrication and periodic inspections can help ensure optimal performance and prolong chain life.
When using transmission chains in printing and packaging machinery, it’s important to select the appropriate chain type, pitch, and material based on the specific application requirements. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and tension adjustment, should be performed to optimize chain performance and prevent premature wear or failure.
How does the choice of material impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of material for a transmission chain plays a crucial role in its overall performance and durability. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Strength and Load Capacity: Different materials have varying levels of strength and load-carrying capacities. High-strength materials like alloy steel or stainless steel offer superior strength and can withstand heavy loads. The choice of a material with adequate strength ensures that the transmission chain can handle the required load without premature wear or failure.
2. Wear Resistance: The material used in the construction of a transmission chain affects its wear resistance. Some materials, such as hardened steel or certain alloys, have excellent wear resistance properties, allowing the chain to withstand abrasive conditions and prolong its lifespan. Choosing a material with good wear resistance reduces the need for frequent chain replacements and maintenance.
3. Corrosion Resistance: In environments where corrosion is a concern, such as outdoor or corrosive industrial settings, selecting a material with high corrosion resistance is essential. Stainless steel or specially coated chains offer excellent resistance to rust and corrosion, ensuring reliable performance and longevity even in harsh conditions.
4. Fatigue Strength: The material’s fatigue strength is crucial in applications where the transmission chain undergoes repeated cyclic loading. Fatigue failure can occur when a chain is subjected to continuous stress cycles, leading to cracks and eventual failure. Materials with high fatigue strength, such as specific alloys or heat-treated steels, are ideal for applications that require excellent fatigue resistance.
5. Temperature Resistance: The operating temperature of an application can impact the choice of material for a transmission chain. Some materials, such as heat-treated steels or specialized alloys, can withstand high-temperature environments without losing their mechanical properties. In contrast, certain plastics or polymers may be suitable for low-temperature applications. Choosing a material that can withstand the expected temperature range ensures optimal performance and prevents premature chain failure.
6. Cost Considerations: The choice of material also involves cost considerations. Some high-performance materials, such as stainless steel or specialized alloys, may have a higher initial cost compared to standard carbon steel chains. However, the increased performance, longevity, and reduced maintenance requirements provided by these materials may result in long-term cost savings.
It’s important to carefully assess the specific requirements of the application, including load capacity, environmental conditions, and operating parameters, when choosing the material for a transmission chain. Consulting with industry experts or manufacturers can help determine the most suitable material for optimal chain performance and longevity.
What are the key components of a transmission chain?
A transmission chain consists of several key components that work together to transmit power and motion efficiently. The main components of a transmission chain include:
- Inner Plates: These are flat metal plates with holes or slots for connecting the other components of the chain.
- Outer Plates: Similar to inner plates, outer plates provide additional strength and support to the chain.
- Pins: The pins hold the inner and outer plates together, creating a flexible link between them. They play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity and functionality of the chain.
- Bushings: Bushings are cylindrical components that fit into the holes of the inner and outer plates. They provide a smooth surface for the chain to rotate around the pins.
- Rollers: Rollers are cylindrical elements that fit between the inner plates and the bushings. They reduce friction and enable smooth movement as the chain engages with the sprockets.
- Solid Bushings (optional): In some transmission chains, solid bushings may be used instead of bushings with holes. Solid bushings provide additional strength and stability to the chain.
- Sprockets: Sprockets are toothed wheels that engage with the rollers of the transmission chain. They transfer power and motion to the chain, enabling it to drive various machinery and equipment.
These components work together to form a continuous loop that transmits power from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket, allowing the chain to transfer rotational motion and drive various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-11-20