We can supply a full-range of power transmission products like chains, sprockets and plate wheels, pulleys, gearboxes, motors, couplings, gears and racks pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes. Coupling-HRC Coupling Dimensions
Short pitch transmission Chains Specifications
|Size||Common Dimensions||Type F&G||Type B|
|A||B||E||F||G||Bosh size||Max bore||C||D||J||Bore Dia’s||Screw over||C||D|
· Installation is quick and easy without special tools required, only a hexagonal wrench is needed
· Maintenance is virtually eliminated without lubrication required
· The electro metric element allows HRC to be suitable for use in most conditions
· In the unlikely event of the flexible element being destroyed, drive will be maintained by inner action of the integrally cast driving dogs
* Standard coupling
* OEM coupling
√ Strong Ultimate tensile strength
√ Perfect surface treatment
ISO9001: 2015 and GB/T24001-2016 / ISO14001: 2015.
√Durable, Robust and Reliable
√Bad condition resistance
√Lower weight–high speed
√Oil and Gas
√Technology and Science
Plastic bag+Neutral box +Plywood box
1. Flexible jaw coupling is stable and reliable, with good vibration damping, buffering and electrical insulation properties.
2. The structure is simple, the radial size is small, the weight is light, and the moment of inertia is small, which is suitable for medium and high speed applications.
3. It has large axial, radial and angular compensation capabilities.
4. High-strength polyurethane spider are wear-resistant and oil-resistant, have large bearing capacity, long service life, and are safe and reliable.
5. The flexible jaw coupling does not need lubrication, and the maintenance workload is small, and it can run continuously for a long time.
|high precision Chin EPT chains, both standard and non-standard, are made of: ○ High quality steels: dimensions and adapted chemical composition for the different chain parts ○ The most efficient manufacturing processes: • Special technique for the production of bushes improving the chain wear resistance ( EPT know-how) • Plates produced by multi-stage processing tools ensuring a regular pitch ( EPT technology) ○ Adequate mechanical and heat treatments of chain parts: • Shot peening • Surface finishing • Case hardening, carbonitriding, quenching, tempering … • EPT®treatment • Freezing treatment • Corrosion protection coatings (GEOMET, zinc, nickel plating, …)ese Manufactured transmission|