We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
scraper / drag chain conveyor
Drag chain conveyor is a new product for horizontal (or tilt ≤ 15 °), for conveying of powder, granular, small pieces of material, in the technically advanced level in the country. This product has a reasonable design, novel structure and long service life, making it significantly superior to screw conveyors, buried scraper conveyors and EPT conveying equipment. It is an ideal new type of conveying equipment.
Fu-type chain conveyors are supplied with two kinds of ordinary rubber and plastic belts. Applicable working environment -15 °C -40 °C. When transporting components with acidic and alkaline substances, oil substances and organic solvents, alkali-resistant and acid-proof conveyor belts are used.
Chain conveyor (FU type)
(1) Reasonable structure, novel design, advanced technology and complete series.
(2) Fully-enclosed casing, good sealing performance, safe operation, and reliable operation.
(3) The chain conveyor chain is made of alloy steel processed by advanced heat treatment methods with long service life and extremely low maintenance rate.
(4) Large conveying capacity, conveying capacity up to 11m3/h.
(5) The transmission energy consumption is low. With the help of the internal friction of the material, the material is driven to pull, saving electricity and durability.
(6) Import and export are flexible. Elevated, ground, pit, level, and climbing (≤ 15°) can be installed. The length of the conveyor can be designed according to the user.
The chain conveyor is mainly composed of the fir EPT section, the middle section, the optional section, the tail section and the conveyor chain, the import and export materials, and the drive. The drive is divided into two types: left and right, and the drive type is selected according to the delivery volume and the delivery length. The feed inlet is divided into three types: the upper feed inlet, the lateral feed inlet, the two feed inlets, the discharge outlet is the head outlet, and the intermediate outlet and the middle outlet are also available for users to use.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.